The analysis not only targets a business recognising the initial signs of a crisis, but also the debt-providers involved. Investors often request a plausibility check or a business model validation/trial balance on which they can base their decision to (possibly) provide capital, to extend credit or to examine the conditions of such.
The analysis identifies essential risks to the company’s development as well as external crisis-invoking factors. The primary objective of the analysis is to promptly gain an overview of the company’s fiscal condition, providing a basis for eliciting initial potentialities and options for action.
Drawing on the analysis results and our conversations, we set up a SWOT structure that rates business aspects according to their Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats. Strengths and weaknesses reflect the company’s current inhouse condition, while opportunities and threats refer to the essential outer influences.
The analysis, as partial performance, can culminate in a short assessment:
- Review of turnover, earnings and liquidity planning
- Inspection of financial structure and interest payments capacity
- Business model check
- Quick check of recovery potential/options
- IDW S6 recovery assessment
- Independent business review (IBR)
- Continuation concept/ continuation prognoses
- Recovery strategies/ development strategies
- Integrated business planning
- Our profound commitment is to provide you with holistic and realistically doable reinforcement. In precarious situations, we not only advise, we guide your company through concept roll outs.
- We take your crisis management into our responsible hands, implementing emergency measures on the spot, including negotiations with investors and other stakeholders.
- We dynamically guide and execute the necessary recovery measures pragmatically and goal oriented. When requested or required, we take on CRO, CEO, CFO or executive responsibilities to build up stakeholder confidence or to protect the management from risk.
- We assume project management accountability for executing rightsizing procedures.
- We escort roll out. Leave your recovery controlling and reporting to us.
- We work closely with you and our subsidiary, CVM GmbH, to design, guide and coordinate the entire M&A process within our mutually developed rightsizing concept.